A N Baldry School of Motoring
Driving Lessons and Fleet Driver Training in Ipswich, Needham Market, Stowmarket, Debenham, and Bury St Edmunds.
As a DVSA Approved Instructor, Registered Fleet Driver Trainer I will provide you with the best training tailored to your needs and abilities.
I have a vast amount of experience covering over 25 years of driver training from learners through to advanced driver training.
I have been awarded a Grade A the highest grade possible.
Adrian Baldry also has been awarded a RoSPA GOLD certificate in advanced driving.
Our highly professional tuition will provide you with all the knowledge, help and encouragement you will need to pass your theory and practical driving tests, and the skills to help you survive on the road when you're out there on your own!
We structure each lesson to the client's needs, using modern coaching techniques and client centred learning.
We are the ideal choice for:
- Professional driving lessons. We have an excellent pass rate and are one of the top driving schools in the area
- Pass Plus, So you have tuition in all environments
- Driving theory test & Hazard Perception study
- Intensive (Crash) Courses for those who need their driving licence as soon as possible!
- Door-to-door service! Your Driving Tuition can start from your work, college or school and finish back at home - or from home to go where you need to be, to help fit your lesson around your busy day.
- Show Me/Tell Me All the training you need to pass the car maintenance questions asked by the examiners.
- Extended Driving Test Training for drivers who need to pass an extended driving test after a period of disqualification.
- Taxi Driver Tests Training for any person wishing to drive a licensed Hackney carriage or private vehicle. Tuition will be given to be able to pass the DSA Taxi Test. This includes the "Taxi Manoeuvre" and the "Cabology questions". Areas covered are for drivers wishing to operate in the Bury St Edmunds, Mid Suffolk, Ipswich, and East Suffolk Licensing Authorities
- REFRESHER COURSES / DRIVER DEVELOPMENT Not driven for a while? Partner not able to drive any longer? Been involved in an accident? Get your confidence back with training suited to your own needs.
- B+E Car and Trailer Towing Passed your test after 1997? If so then you will need to pass another test to tow trailers or caravans over a certain weight. Have trailer towing entitlement on your licence but would like some coaching or more experience? For more information regarding trailer towing please call or e-mail and we will contact you as soon as possible
- Skid Pan Experience
- Advanced Driver Training
- Motorway Driving
- Fleet Driver Training
- Fuel Efficiency Training, including funded Electric/Hybrid cars, and vans
DVLA will no longer issue the Licence Counterpart
The DVLA no longer issues the licence counterpart, to allow your instructor/trainer to view your details you will need to share your licence details so your entitlement and endorsements can be checked. Please click on the link to log into the DVLA site, enter your details and then choose the share option to generate a one-off pin code, with this and the last 8 digits of your driver number we can check your entitlement to drive.
Warning! don't get ripped off when booking your driving test
Click this link to take you to the official DSA website to ensure you don't pay third party booking fees.
|Driving lesson Per hour
|Block Booking (Ten Hours)
|Block Booking (Twenty Hours)
|Intensive (Crash Course)
|Pass plus (6 Hours)
|Advanced Driver Training
|Fleet Driver Training (Half Day)
|Fleet Driver Training (Whole Day)
|Smart eco Driving